The European Foundation Centre is holding its annual conference in Belfast next week, 6-8 June, and we are going to be there to bring you the latest developments as they happen.
With an international team of contributors, we will be blogging throughout the conference, posting regular updates and reports on sessions. Whether you’re attending the event or not, let us keep you up to speed with what’s happening there.
In addition to Caroline Hartnell and David Drewery from the Alliance team, our international team of bloggers includes:
- Bhekinkosi Moyo (TrustAfrica)
- Charles Keidan (Pears Foundation)
- Diana Leat (independent consultant)
- Filiz Bikmen (Sabanci Foundation)
- Halima Mahomed (independent consultant)
- Jenny Hodgson (Global Fund for Community Foundations)
- John Harvey (Council on Foundations)
- Prabhu Rajagopal (King Baudouin Foundation)
- Terry Odendahl and Chet Tchozewski (Global Greengrants Fund)
You can follow the EFC conference through our blog in various ways: on twitter and facebook, via RSS feed or by signing up to receive email updates. Please share posts you find particularly interesting with your own networks. Whether or not you are attending the conference, we welcome comments on all of our posts.