Alliance magazine have added eight more countries from Europe and a further two countries from Latin America to their list of countries that are eligible for a free digital subscription which usually cost £45 per year.
The countries that have been added from Europe are Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia. Chile and Uruguay have been added from Latin America.
Free digital subscriptions include:
- Four issues of Alliance magazine to read online or download as a pdf
- Alliance extra, providing regular updates on developments in the sector
- Unlimited access to the Alliance website, including the entire Alliance archive
- Additional articles and interviews published exclusively for the website
- Email updates whenever new content is published