Nominations are still open for the fourth Olga Alexeeva Memorial Prize. We are now pleased to be able to announce the names of the judges who will review the shortlist and select a final winner:
- Andre Degenszajn, secretary general, GIFE, Brazil (chair)
- Janet Mawiyoo, executive director, KCDF, Kenya
- Atallah Kuttab, founder, SAANED, Arab region
- Amitabh Behar, executive director, National Foundation for India
- Larisa Zelkova, president, Potanin Foundation, Russia
All five judges possess a rich knowledge of social change philanthropy, particularly in developing and emerging contexts.
Now all we need is good nominations! The closing date for applications is 31 May 2016.
DOWNLOAD THE NOMINATION FORM HERE