In partnership with Philanthropy Age, Alliance magazine is hosting our next Breakfast Club on Royal Philanthropy this Friday 1 February 2019 in London. Panellists and members of the audience will discuss the benefits, and potential drawbacks, of worldwide royal philanthropy.
- Joanne Bladd – Guest editor ‘Royal Philanthropy’ special feature, Managing Editor Philanthropy Age (@JoBladd / @PhilanthropyAge)
- Rob Abercrombie – Director Partnerships & Programmes, The Royal Foundation (@AbercrombieRob / @KensingtonRoyal)
- Dale Cooper – Director of Communications and Strategic Partnerships, Queen Rania Foundation (@DalePCooper / @QRFoundation)
- Charles Keidan – Editor, Alliance magazine (Chair) (@charleskeidan / @alliancemag)
Key discussion points will include:
- Who are the leading royal philanthropists around the world?
- What do we know about royal giving – and what don’t we know?
- To what extent is royal giving shaped by its geographic context?
- Should royal philanthropy be more accountable? And if so, to whom?
This event is now sold out! If you are unable to attend in person, we’ll be streaming the event live on Facebook, starting at 9:00 am GMT (4:00 am EST, 10:00 am CET).
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Alliancemag
- Online: Don’t have a Facebook account? Not to worry, the stream will also be available to everyone! Just head to our Facebook page to watch!
For the first time, tune-in and engage with panellists by coming prepared with questions of your own to further spark discussion on this topic.
We hope to see you (online) soon!