Alliance magazine will be hosting our next Breakfast Club at the Museum of London to discuss Indigenous Philanthropy.
Indigenous Peoples encompass more than 370 million people in over 90 countries, and their territories cover almost a quarter of the world’s land surface. Drawing on the latest issue of Alliance, this panel will discuss why Indigenous peoples should be at the centre of the global philanthropic conversation.
- Manaia King, Chair, J R McKenzie Trust and guest editor of the March 2019 issue
- Lourdes Inga: Executive Director, Indigenous Funders for Indigenous Peoples (IFIP)
- Casey Box: Executive Director, Land is Life
- Charles Keidan: Editor, Alliance (Chair)
- Why are Indigenous Peoples so critical to the sustainable management of natural resources?
- What are the most promising Indigenous-led funds and funding models?
- Which non-Indigenous funders are working effectively with Indigenous Peoples?
Click here to register for this event, and to find out more.
Alliance’s Breakfast Club tickets for non-subscribers are £30. This fee helps to keep Alliance sustainable and independent, and allows us to bring improved events year-round.