Alliance magazine and the Stanford Social Innovation Review are offering a one year digital-only subscription to BOTH for only $69.95USD. This offer is available until Saturday 29 February.
The exchange of information and ideas amongst philanthropists, philanthropy professionals, NGO leaders, social investors researchers and others working for social change worldwide is crucial to advancing civil society on a global scale.
To aid this mission, Stanford Social Innovation Review and Alliance have partnered to provide you with this special limited time offer. It’s more than 30% off our combined annual subscription price!
Stanford Social Innovation Review is a must-read for any serious sector leader who needs to stay connected to leading research and sector leading ideas to advance their organization forward!
- 4 quarterly digital issues of SSIR – the preeminent global publication on the latest theory and practice for social sector professionals
- Unlimited and unrestricted online access to subscriber only content, and thousands of archived SSIR articles
- Subscriber only discounts to SSIR live events, and products
- Free weekly SSIR Now! newsletter subscription
- Other subscriber-only benefits
Alliance magazine is essential reading for the global philanthropy sector with independent opinion, expert debate and trusted insight. Digital subscriptions include:
- 4 quarterly digital issues of Alliance magazine, the only philanthropy magazine with a truly global focus
- Weekly subscriber only interviews and articles
- Unlimited access to over 20 years of fully searchable archive
- Weekly email updates
- Free entry to Alliance events and free access to webinars
Take advantage of this limited time subscription offer from SSIR and Alliance before 29 February and subscribe here!