The term ‘Alliance‘ or ‘Alliance magazine’ or ‘Alliance Publishing Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, 15 Prescott Place, London SW46BS, UK. Our company registration number is 5935154 and our charity number is 1116744. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website and its content is copyright of Alliance – © Alliance. Some rights reserved.
Alliance magazine, website and blog by Alliance magazine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy free access content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you must gain express permission from Alliance to use this material in other publications, reports or other documents in advance. Permission must be obtained in writing and may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alliance and the listed content author must be credited for the work and the original publication date listed.
- for all subscriber only content you must gain express permission from Alliance before reproducing, linking to, or sending content to individual third parties.
Free website content may be referenced and linked to from other websites or social media on the condition that Alliance receives credit for the work. Content should be referenced in one of the following formats:
First published in [Month] [year] edition of Alliance magazine. The original article can be found at http://www.alliancemagazine.org/________________.
First published at http://www.alliancemagazine.org/________________ on [date] by Alliance magazine.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and conditions for website usage
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions continued
- Opinions expressed on this website are those of the respective contributing user only. These views do not represent those of Alliance Publishing Trust, its management or employees. Alliance Publishing Trust is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to Alliance Publishing Trust.
- Website users agree that any comments or images they post will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Alliance Publishing Trust harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- Our website does not allow the addition of anonymous comments. Each user posting to the site understands that the post/comment can be traced to their specific user account containing their email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of sign up.
- By posting comments on our website you agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Alliance Publishing Trust without further notification.
- Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control ofAlliance Publishing Trust. As such Alliance Publishing Trust cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
- We will delete advertising posts. The system is designed to provide a platform for discussion for our users, not as a means for advertisers to promote their websites or products. Latest from Alliance editors will decide what is acceptable or not on a case by case basis.Alliance Publishing Trust reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.