The Board of Alliance Publishing Trust (APT), based in London, is looking for a dedicated and inspiring Executive Editor of Alliance magazine. Alliance focuses on the roles, impact and potential of philanthropy and social investment worldwide for readers in foundations and with a special interest in philanthropy.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Executive Director and be supported by a small staff team, an impressive Editorial Advisory Board, an experienced Board of Trustees to whom they shall report, and an international network of contributors.
The Board are seeking a candidate who will:
- Maintain Alliance’s reputation for high quality in everything it publishes
- Take Alliance forward in a rapidly changing media environment
- Represent Alliance in a European and global context of philanthropy, including major events
- Expand its role as a forum for debating the crucial issues of, and posed by, philanthropy
- Play a key role in shaping the strategy of the organisation.