Alliance magazine and Nonprofit Quarterly are offering a one year, digital-only subscription to BOTH for only $69 USD – 40 per cent off the combined annual subscription price! Only available until 31 October 2020.
The Nonprofit Quarterly (NPQ) is an independent nonprofit publication packed with provocative ideas, cutting-edge research, and hands-on tools and techniques focused on the issues faced by nonprofits and the civil sector. NPQ informs, inspires, and illuminates by providing contextualized information to help nonprofit practitioners negotiate their rapidly changing landscape filled with unprecedented opportunity and challenges. The NPQ subscription includes:
- Four digital issues of the Nonprofit Quarterly magazine (NPQ)
- Access to free webinars on nonprofit management, fundraising, governance, finance
- NPQ’s daily newswire, a trusted source for news affecting nonprofits
- Access to a library of over 20 years of archived research-based articles and news content
Alliance magazine is essential reading for the global philanthropy sector with independent opinion, expert debate and trusted insight. Digital subscriptions include:
- Four quarterly issues of Alliance magazine, the only philanthropy magazine with a truly global focus
- Weekly, subscriber-only interviews and articles
- Unlimited access to over 20 years of fully searchable archive
- Weekly email updates
- Free entry to Alliance events and free access to webinars
Take advantage of this limited time subscription offer from NPQ and Alliance before 31 October, and subscribe today!