As we have done for the last few years, Alliance has put together a team of bloggers to report from the European Foundation Centre’s 2018 Conference to be held 29-31 May in Brussels. The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Culture Matters – connecting citizens and communities’.
Taking place during the 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage, the 29th EFC AGA and Conference will be a cornerstone of Philanthropy Week – a series of exhibitions, sessions and site visits.
Our team this year includes some seasoned Alliance bloggers and some new writers:
- Anja Stanitzke, VolkswagenStiftung
- Anna Striethorst Ariadne, European Funders for Social Change and Human Rights
- Ines Chaalala, Philanthropic Foundations of Canada
- Neal Hegarty, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Ozen Pulat, Sabanci Foundation
- Sabine Deboosere, King Baudouin Foundation
- Suzana Mihalic, Fundación Barrié
- Yvonne Moore, Moore Philanthropy
- Maria Fola, Bodossaki Foundation
- Rose Longhurst, Edge Fund
- Zoe McDonagh, Fondazione CRT
- Wendy Richardson, Global Fund for Community Foundations
- Heljä Franssila, Kone Foundation
- Beka Vuco, Open Society Foundations
- Jen Bokoff, The Foundation Center
Poll winner announced
Last week Alliance ran a poll asking our readers which session they would most like covered. We will be covering the winner soon: ‘SDGs – Working together to advance a culture of peace and prosperity.’
We look forward to sharing our impressions with you over the next few days and in the days following the conference.