Last week Alliance magazine announced the launch of the Third Olga Alexeeva Memorial Prize. We are now pleased to be able to announce the names of the judges who will review the shortlist and select a final winner:
- Akwasi Aidoo, Humanity United, formerly with TrustAfrica
- Andre Degenszajn, GIFE, Brazil
- Christopher Harris, Working Group on Philanthropy for Social Justice and Peace and former Philanthropy Bridge Foundation (PBF) trustee, USA
- Alice Lau, Guangdong Harmony Community Foundation, China
- Kavita Ramdas, Ford Foundation India
- Larisa Zelkova, Vladimir Potanin Foundation, Russia
All six judges possess a rich knowledge of social change philanthropy, particularly in developing and emerging contexts.
This year, for the first time, Alliance will be organizing the prize in association with WINGS, CIVICUS and the Global Fund for Community Foundations. We hope that working with these organizations as partners will help us to identify an even more diverse group of candidates from a greater range of countries.
Now all we need is good nominations! The closing date for applications is 28 February 2015.
DOWNLOAD THE NOMINATION FORM BELOW:
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org