Alliance magazine, in partnership with Thomson Reuters Foundation, will be hosting a Breakfast Club in London that discusses Systems Change. This event will take place on Wednesday 27 March 2019 at 8:30 GMT.
Most enduring social issues are complex and interconnected. In the philanthropy field, a growing number of foundations seek change at the level of ‘whole systems’ rather than individual projects, organisations or interventions. Chaired by Alliance editor Charles Keidan, this panel will share emerging approaches, methods, questions and practices to illuminate the opportunities and tensions for philanthropists and foundations.
- Charles Keidan, Editor at Alliance magazine
- Julian Corner, CEO Lankelly Chase Foundation
- Other speakers to be confirmed
Key discussion points include:
- What do we mean by “systems change philanthropy”?
- How can a systems approach improve practice? What are the ingredients of success?
- What does “scaling deeply” look like?
- Does “systems change” need to start from within, or by changing the system of philanthropy itself?
Click here to register for this event, and to find out more.
Note: Alliance is now charging £25 for non-subscribers to attend our Breakfast Clubs. This fee will help to keep Alliance magazine sustainable and independent, allowing us to bring more events year-round. If you do not yet subscribe, you can do so at a 20 per cent discount to attend the Breakfast Club. Simply email Amy McGoldrick and quote “BREAKFAST CLUB 20” in the subject line to subscribe or find out more.
We hope to see you there!