Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, and the Vladimir Potanin Foundation have announced the five Russian NGO leaders who will receive 2018 Vladimir Potanin Foundation Fellowships.
Now in its second year of a three-year initiative, the Fellowships are awarded to professionals working in Russia on projects addressing social challenges, and provide a fully-funded place on the week-long Oxford Social Finance Programme.
The Fellows accepted for the Vladimir Potanin Foundation Fellowship include:
- Ms Dzhanetta Akhilgova, President, Resource Center Development, Nazran
- Miss Snezhana Frantsuzova, non-profit marketer, Community Foundation Civil Unity, Penza
- Ms Natalya Kaminarskaya, Director, Nonforprofit center Blagosfera, Moscow
- Dr Olga Kazakova, Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages, History Faculty, Altai State University, Barnaul
- Mr Denis Kudriavtsev, Program Director, INGO Doctors to Children, St. Petersburg
Oksana Oracheva, General Director of the Vladimir Potanin Foundation, said: ‘We are very pleased with the calibre of applicants and with the selection of these fellows, who represent well-established organizations working on the frontline of the third sector in Russia. It serves the mission of our Foundation to empower and bring together leaders of the NGO sector who strive to contribute to the further development of philanthropy in Russia and I hope that this exchange of ideas with global colleagues will benefit not only their organisations and deed, but will bring even more results in terms of the philanthropic community development.’
The Fellows will join the next Oxford Social Programme in Oxford on 5-9 November 2018.
For more see: http://english.fondpotanin.ru/